Translate

Thursday 11 September 2014

THIS IS IVAN'S FAULT
CAUSE ALL I EVER WROTE BEFORE
WAS PROSE

It's become
Such a comfort
Being a boring poet,
Though I'm not
REALLY a poet,
You know.

I have this friend
Who thought I might be?
So I humoured him
Could be worse
I suppose,
He could have thought
I'd make a singer?
Now that
Would be a stinger!
I have a voice
Like a whore
With a tit
In a wringer...

And a compulsion
To rhyme
You've noticed that?
I rhyme
ALL THE TIME

Someone told me
I am an inducement
To crime.
Premeditated murder.
At the very least
Though any lawyer
Up to speed
On the current creed
"the victim deserved it"
Would get the killer off
Just plead
Justifiable murder.
I'm trying to figure
a way to work in
"Absurder"
to rhyme with murder
or even "interred her"

I think i'm gonna stop
Before the guy
Next to me
Turning green
Tries to drop
A brick on me
But really
I'm too boring
To be alluring
as a victim
of foul play
So it's alive i'll stay..

I NEED TO STOP!
OK!
I HAVE STOPPED!
I have.
stopped.
I did.
......................
See?
I'm finished,
Through
I stopped.
Finished.
The end
Bye
BYE!!
Ciao...
xxxxxxxxxxxx

OH! I nearly forgot
I'm a bit of a talker?
Could be worse!
I could be
A gropper!

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment